Go Global with Grady!
- Choose China, Advertising and Public Relations study in Beijing, Hong Kong, and Shanghai
- Travel Writing Journalism,
in Prague, Czech Republic | in Zagreb, Croatia
- Cannes Lions, Creative Communications Festival in Cannes, France
- Cannes Film Festival, International studies in film, advertising and media in Cannes, France
UGA Study Abroad
- Environmental Journalism, at UGA Costa Rica in Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Grady @ Oxford, courses in Journalism, Advertising and PR, and telecommunications at historic Oxford University and networking in London, UK
- Summer @ Circus, Advertising and Public Relations studies in creativity with Creative Circus in Atlanta, GA
- Grady @ LA, studies and summer internships in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles, CA
- Grady @ NYC, studies in the Communications industry and tour major firms in a major US city
- Grady @ DC, travel to Washington D.C. each February for an agency/government/nonprofit tour.
Students in Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations, Entertainment & Media Studies are encouraged to study abroad and participate in domestic field studies as a part of their course of study. A critical understanding of the global scope of Journalism and Mass Communication sets students apart in their fields. From travel writing to industry-leading advertising and entertainment strategies, each travel study program offers students an experience that strengthens their portfolio. While each program offers courses in specific disciplines, students are not limited to participate in courses only within their major.
- Phone: 706-542-4181
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/gradystudyabroad
- Location: 311A Journalism Building, UGA
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Important Documents (OIE)
- How to Get an ISIC
(International Student ID card)
- Pre-Departure Orientation Handbook
- Mandatory Insurance Policy